Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ben's Chili Bowl!


I'm in DC visiting Adam and went to Ben's Chili Bowl for the third time.  I order a chili half-smoke and a side of slaw every time, because it's what I ordered the first time and I haven't been able to order anything else since.  There is nothing better to top a tube of ground meat and fat and spice than ground meat and fat and spice in a different but equally tasty form. 

Nothing is wrong with Ben's Chili Bowl.  The food is done right, the service is warm, and it's everything I hope for in a neighborhood joint. I do, however,  recommend a dessert of Pepto Bismol. Also pictured: Adam's chili cheese fries- also really tasty.










1 comment:

  1. So how did you feel after consuming this mountain of really bad for you food? Pass The Big Pink!

    ReplyDelete