Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What I did today

My diet today:
Rice krispies with blueberries
Slice of Domino's pizza donated to me by Momie
3 devils food cake tops
1/4 lb. pickled herring in cream sauce

Why have I been eating like this? Because I have been working. Hard. I was on my feet for 12 hrs. today, and thats pretty normal lately. 

Here are some fruits of my labor. I iced the cakes, cupcakes, and banana cream pie seen in this TV segment.  I am, however not responsible for the Fox lady smoking crack.


3 comments:

  1. Once again, Julia gets the job down like no other....U ROCK with that icing knife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, julia, ya gotta mix it up with some more fruits & veggies 5 a day, remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bobbie's face when that crackhead is talking. HAAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete